Photo: Rolf Larsen.

Fire in apartment

Read Time:18 Second

On Sunday morning, the fire brigade responded to a fire in a ground floor apartment on Rådvadsvej in Copenhagen.

The residents of the apartment had come out when the fire brigade arrived.

Smoke from the fire spread to several other apartments in the building.

When the fire was extinguished, the apartments and staircase were ventilated by the fire brigade.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *